BB&C Management Services is growing and looking for team members who will bring valuable experience and fresh ideas to our long-term and new association clients.
Immediate Openings (Hybrid/Remote – GTA) – flexible team, responsibilities on these teams may be juggled < performed in collaboration with other team members
Association Manager – Executive Director – an exciting opportunity for a dedicated professional who will enjoy being part of a small team working with boards and committees to deliver excellent service to Canadian associations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an excellent communicator, and a flexible approach to the delivery of member services
- Experience cultivating effective relationships with elected leaders and members
- Knowledgeable in NFP governance, budgeting, planning, and executing strategies
- Direct experience working with boards of directors, event management, meeting logistics and CRM systems
- Well organized with the ability to juggle priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software and an understanding of programs necessary to ensure quality communication, promotion and branding of individual associations
- University or college degree in business administration, communications, NFP management or equivalent education
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in not-for-profit management
- CAE designation an asset.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental and life insurance; paid sick days and personal days; summer hours; and bonus vacation days between Christmas and New Year.
A more detailed outline of responsibilities will be shared upon application.
To apply: Please submit cover letter and resume to Amanda Curtis, CAE (firstname.lastname@example.org)